Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Well after a year and a half of family stuff...my youngest daughter is graduated from HS and my oldest daughter is now married!!! Now I can get back to my life.



I had forgotten that I started this blog and discovered it when I attempted to start another one.



I pledge that I will try and keep this one updated a little bit better.



Projects I am beginning this weekend:

1) A linen Italian working class dress to wear to events during the day.



2) I think I am going to attempt Margo Anderson's Iron Dress the Third Competition. Even if I don't finish, its good incentive to get started on a new Italian. Using her patterns, I am going to attempt to make a 16th Century Florentine Dress in the style of Eleanor Toledo. I have some beautiful red and gold in my stash that will be perfect.
http://margospatterns.com/Extras/gallery/ID2009rules.html

No comments: